You are about to enter in our positive world…
We are an independent global technology group delivering end-to-end technology solutions through a global delivery model.
We invest our efforts in unlocking the full potential of not only our clients, but also that of our employees by providing them with an evolving environment that encourages collaboration, creativity and a positive mindset.
Sectors that benefit include banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, retail, transportation, telecoms and the public sector. We serve each of them with a meaningful and collaborative mindset, always keeping our historic motto in mind: Collaboration betters the world.
Who are you & what are your skills?
The perfect match exists and who knows, maybe it’s you!
A few things that are definitely important:
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting.
- Computer skills are mandatory for all our employees. A good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a first experience with Dynamics Nav will be an added value;
- As communication is one of the core tasks you speak fluently English and French/or Dutch.
- You are flexible and have a positive “can do” attitude and good developed interpersonal skills or so-called “people skills”.
- To succeed in this position, you have a strong taste for human relations, teamwork and operational aspects.
- You have a strong professional conscience and are recognized for your rigor, initiative and synthesis;
You fit with the upper perfect-match-description?
Then keep on reading !
What will you be doing?
- With a team of 2 people, you will be responsible for the encoding purchase invoices, bank statements of 3 Belgian’s companies;
- You will prepare supplier’s payment;
- You will help on payroll reconciliation;
- You will help on monthly closing and support annual closing of these companies;
- You will assist the Senior Accountant in the VAT Closing;
- You will develop our ERP system to ease your daily work;
- You will help on annual audit with our external auditors;
You are a real human-centric, who wish to contribute to the efficiency of the company thanks to great communication skills and rigor. Your dedication, involvement and proactivity will be the key to your success!
What do you get in exchange for your talent and passion?
If you choose CBTW you will join a rapidly growing company where cooperation &
training are key.