You are about to enter in our positive world…
We are an independent global technology group delivering end-to-end technology solutions through a global delivery model.
We invest our efforts in unlocking the full potential of not only our clients, but also that of our employees by providing them with an evolving environment that encourages collaboration, creativity and a positive mindset.
Sectors that benefit include banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, retail, transportation, telecoms and the public sector. We serve each of them with a meaningful and collaborative mindset, always keeping our historic motto in mind: Collaboration betters the world.
Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you have a listening ear and do you want to assist our coworkers in their career path? Do you have an HR drive that you want to deepen? All of the above? Then keep reading!
- At CBTW we all share a certain mindset : commitment, training & collaboration!
- You are our best asset ! That’s why we provide personal attention. We provide a comfortable workplace, regular afterworks, great company events and teambuilding sessions, with lots of great colleagues.
- People are at the center of our concerns. Goals are there to be met, knowledge is there to be gathered and expanded.
Who are you & what are your skills?
The perfect match exists and who knows, maybe it’s you!
A few things that are definitely important:
- You have a bachelor or master degree with a specialization in Management/ Human Resources/ Psychology.
- You have an interest and curiosity in technology & innovation.
- You have great interpersonal skills & a people-oriented mindset that allows you to speak to candidates in a very natural and professional way.
- You have strong empathy and radiate confidence to candidates and coworkers.
- You are someone who can get stuck in, bring things together and take ownership. In other words: You are proactive!
- You are a team player and always ready to find solutions. In short: You describe yourself as goal-oriented and human-centered!
Do you fit the description above?
Then read on! Here are also some nice-to-haves:
- You have a first experience (maybe an internship or a student job) in human resources;
- You have a first experience in a function related to talent acquisition.
What will you be doing?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, dedicated to the internal staff, your main mission will be to work closely with the business teams to find the future talents and experts of CBTW! Fully responsible for the hiring process, you will intervene on the following missions:
- A 360° management of the recruitment process (analysis of business needs, sourcing strategy, interview of the selected talents, coordination of the process, preparation of offers, negotiation and closing);
- Phone and face to face interviews in Dutch and English (and French if you want!);
- Presentation of the shortlisted candidates to local managers and selection of the best talents;
- Main point of contact of your population, you’re responsible for their integration within CBTW (follow-ups, Kicking My Start Programs, etc…)
- Animation of your candidates’ network ;
- You will also be actively involved in the HR department evolution (events, process, tools choices, team dynamics, etc…).
You are a real human-centric, who wish to contribute to the growth of the company through a qualitative, experience-focus recruitment process. Your dedication, personal touch, perseverance and perfect communication with candidates and coworkers will be the key to your success!
What do you get in exchange for your talent and passion?
If you choose for CBTW, you will be working in a fast growing company where cooperation and training are central. You can count on a fixed monthly salary supplemented with a competitive package (including meal vouchers, net allowances, transport subscription, a bonus system and an amazing HR team!).
This position is based in our HQ in Brussels!